It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Modify team.scm.deleteDestinationBeforeFetch before each build

Sacha Perret-Gentil (6121) | asked Jun 27 '13, 6:17 a.m.
edited Jun 27 '13, 6:41 a.m.
How can I change the value of team.scm.deleteDestinationBeforeFetch without having to open and modify the build definition each time a build is requested ?

Tried to add this built in property in Properties tab, but this is not allowed because the property already exist.
Would it be possible to alter built in properties unsing the Properties table, because this also available in the request build dialog ?

Edit:
Visual Studio Client allow to put the property team.scm.deleteDestinationBeforeFetch=true when requesting a build.
Eclipse don't allow as mentioned before.

Sacha

2 answers

permanent link
Adham Saffouri (11) | answered Nov 07 '16, 4:15 a.m.
 any update on this question? Is there any answer? is it supported by RTC?

permanent link
Scott Cowan (966310) | answered Jun 27 '13, 9:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sacha,

When requesting a build in Eclispe, have you tried clicking the twistie beside "Build Properties" and adding or editing the property in that table?

Scott

Request Build Dialog

Comments
Sacha Perret-Gentil commented Jun 28 '13, 3:29 a.m.

Hi Scott,

Yes I tried, Eclipse doesn't allow to add a built in property even when requesting a build.

Visual Studio Client and Web interface allow to add this property when requesting a build, and I have checked on the build machine, the folder is really erased before build.

Sacha

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.