It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to query RQM requirement link to RRC using RPE?

Joe Gariano (8813137) | asked Jun 18 '13, 2:27 p.m.
I'm using RRC and RQM 4.0.2, with RPE 1.2.

I'm trying to generate a table using RPE that list every test case in RQM, and shows what RRC requirements it validates.  The "validates" traceability link is in place from the test case in RQM to the requirement in RRC.

I can't seem to get that trace link to come out of the RPE query, however.  I can get to the test case using either a data source based on the feed.xsd or qm.xsd schemas.  In both bases, I can see a "requirement" subfolder of the test case within the schema, but when I query that, it always comes up empty.  There is nothing else in either the feed.xsd or qm.xsd schemas that jump out at me as related to requirements traceability.

Can someone tell me how to get at the "validates" traceability from the QM data source/schema?  (Note: I know how to go the other direction starting from RRC, but this table needs to be based on the test cases, not the requirements.)

Thanks,
Joe

Accepted answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jun 18 '13, 2:53 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Joe,

When querying the RQM Reportable REST API, use the calmlinks=true request parameter (https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#calmlinks) to expose the RM/CCM links.
Joe Gariano selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Joe Gariano commented Jun 18 '13, 3:06 p.m.

That did it -- thanks!

One other answer

permanent link
Vui Ken Chung (1121) | answered Aug 07 '13, 4:41 a.m.

Hi Paul,

Could you provide some examples on how to set calmlinks=true?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.