It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT, dimension for test enviment - Tes results

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jun 14 '13, 2:16 p.m.
retagged Jun 18 '13, 10:15 a.m. by Amy Laird (16514)
Hi,
I'm using BIRT, and in my report of my test Results, I would like include the properties of my resources in my test Environment, something like
Test Result set
pass  Test Enviroment xxx   Resources:
                                                              Resource 1 Software Installed: , Version, Location, etc.
                                                              Resource 2 Software Installed: , Version: , Location, etc
fail Test Environment xxx   Resources:
pass Test Environment xxx   Resources:
pass.....

Exist dimension for get this information in a report ?
I trying to see all tables in LIVE snapshot but I cant find the custom properties and values for each test environment and relation with the test results set.

Thank you so much,

One answer

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jun 17 '13, 4:10 a.m.
In reports, we can not get the properties of a test environment but the plain text name of a test environment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.