It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I need Burn Up and Burn Down report Using Story Point

praveen patidar (8613244) | asked Jun 14 '13, 12:57 a.m.
Hello ,

I am having requirement to create the Burn up and Burn Down chart using the Story Points rather then Remainng hours.

I am trying the stuff from BIRT. can some one let me know how to get the story point column in the fact information?

I am not able to get the Story point column in the Fact Information of DataSet.

Also If possible can some one provide me .rptdesign file for story point remaining ?

Comments
Guido Schneider commented Jun 14 '13, 4:44 a.m.

Relase Burndown/up are based on story points.

Do you need this INSIDE the Sprint?

5 answers

permanent link
Mohamed Samatar (131123) | answered Jan 27 '15, 11:15 a.m.

Hi.

I am new to birt too.

does your modification worked for you?

permanent link
praveen patidar (8613244) | answered Jun 16 '13, 9:39 p.m.
Hello,

I want to twist the Story Points Remaining report to Story Points Completed, I tried with the script changes[Update in BOLD ITALIC] as :

var add = true;
if ((startDate != null) && (now.getTime() < startDate.getTime())) {
    add = false;
} else if ((adjustedEndDate != null) && (now.getTime() > adjustedEndDate.getTime())) {
    add = false;
} else {
    add = addLiveData;
}
if (add) {
    var point = new Object();
    point.timestamp = now;
    point.storyPoints = liveOpenStoryPoints;
    point.group = "CLOSED_STATES";
    storyPoints.push(point);
}
Please suggest any other updates required for this as the changes only make the last date line tends to zero.
Also I need to add idle line and Total Story point series.

Please help me on that. I am very new for BIRT and Reporting and I need this urgently.

permanent link
praveen patidar (8613244) | answered Jun 16 '13, 7:52 p.m.
Thanks all for the answers.

Here is the exactly what I want is Release and iteration(Sprint) Burnup using story points.

permanent link
Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | answered Jun 14 '13, 9:11 a.m.
Here is the list of out-of-the-box reports: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsOutOfTheBox20

As mentioned my Guido, have a look at the release burndown. And as mentioned by Dinesh, grab the template in your RTC Eclipse installation directory. 

Hope it helps. Thanks.

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Jun 14 '13, 3:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
you can pick the .prtdesign from your installation :

Its available in the plugin com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common_xx under rtc-commons-update-site site plugins folder.

from my v402 Tomcat Installation, its available in :
C:\IBM\402\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\ccm\sites\rtc-commons-update-site\plugins\com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common_3.1.200.v20121020_1351.jar\

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.