It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI WITH cognos 8

archana kurup (2026872) | asked Jun 13 '13, 1:39 a.m.
edited Sep 20 '13, 5:51 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103)
Can we use RRDI with IBM cognos 8?

3 answers

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Jun 13 '13, 2:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am not sure i got the question, but would like to share some information I have.

RRDI is built on cognos technology, here is a document with a short video demo on it..
https://jazz.net/products/clm/features/clm_intelligence/

And yes, RRDI works with Cognos 8.x
Please share any specific queries you might have?

Best Regards, Sunil

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Jun 13 '13, 2:57 p.m.
Some additional information:
RRDI 1.0.x uses cognose 8
RRDI 2.0 uses Cognose 10

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jun 13 '13, 3:27 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you are already using IBM Cognos 8/CLM with data warehouse and want to report off of our CLM products, you would really just need to import our CLM reporting data model (out of the box reports, RRDI reporting skin).  You could follow this InfoCenter topic to start using Cognos to report off of the CLM data warehouse.  You may however have issues running reports through JTS dashboards by using your own Cognos instance versus installing our custom implementation (RRDI).  Having said that, our supported method of reporting is through installing RRDI or Rational Insight.  If possible, I would suggest installing RRDI to ensure you're using the same solution we test with our products.  Hope it helps,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.