It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test coverage in RRDI

archana kurup (2026872) | asked Jun 10 '13, 1:11 a.m.
retagged Jun 10 '13, 7:06 a.m. by Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119)
Am a beginer in software testing field and  new to RQM and RCR,am 2012 passout only 5 months experience in testing.Can anyone please tell me what is test coverage and how to fing this in RRDI?

2 answers

permanent link
archana kurup (2026872) | answered Jun 11 '13, 12:53 a.m.
I have first created all the testcases associated with my project.And then i created one Requirement collection and i have added the already existing requirement to the requirement collection.This requirement collection is not showing in the view requirements and when i tried to link the testcase with this requirement collection ,i was unable to select it since it was not enabled to select...What to do?

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Jun 10 '13, 2:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
After you have associated requirement collections with test plans, you can generate test cases for the requirements in the collections. This ensures that you have thorough testing coverage and traceability for each requirement.
Above is done in RQM.

Rational® Reporting for Development Intelligence is an optional component included with CLM. It must be installed in addition to CLM, and includes a set of development intelligence reports and tools for customizing these development intelligence reports.

Hope above helps . Please mention in details what is your requirements so that I could answer it specifically
thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.