It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to compare against nested attribute with REST OSLC query

James Hennessy (111) | asked Jun 06 '13, 3:23 p.m.
Hi.  I'm using the REST OSLC API (described at https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ResourceOrientedWorkItemAPIv2) to issue a query of change records, but I only want change records where the parent has an attribute equal to a certain value.  I tried the following, but it doesn't work:
  dc:type="com.ibm.stg.workItemType.changeRecord" and 
  rtc_cm:com.ibm.team.workitem.linktype.parentworkitem.parent{rtc_cm:com.ibm.stg.attribute.environmentFoundIn}="CUST" 
and dc:created>="2013-04-01T00:00:00.000Z" and dc:created<="2013-04-30T23:59:59.999Z"
Although I can use the brace syntax to request a certain parent attribute as a return property of the query, I don't seem to be able to use that syntax in the query itself to check a parent attribute.  Is there another way to accomplish this?  The web page query interface supports this kind of nested checking, so I'm hoping that the REST API does too.

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Jun 07 '13, 4:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello James,

In OSLC - I think you need to fetch the parent - if any - and retrieve the information from there.

Hope it helps.
Eric.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.