It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem while opening specific plan in RTC webclient.

snehal more (1144) | asked Jun 06 '13, 11:18 a.m.
 RTC Version-3.0.0.1

Problem Description: User facing problem with the specific plan weblink.  It is running slow and gets frozen with an error message saying the script has stopped running.
I have attached screenshot below.Please check it and let me know.

While opening a plan it showing this error. And after that while clicking on no button it showing this error.

Comments
Alex Fitzpatrick commented Jun 06 '13, 11:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I see you're using a relatively old version of IE, but you seem to have Chrome installed as well based on the screenshot.

Does this work with Chrome or is this problem specific to IE?

snehal more commented Jun 07 '13, 12:33 a.m.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.
But it is not a browser problem,Its not working with chrome also.
Do you have any other idea?

Thanks 

One answer

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Jun 07 '13, 2:28 a.m.

Does this plan have anything in specific? Meaning, does it have a lot of data to load when compared to other plans?

What is the RAM size on the server machine?
How many java processes are currently running and how much memory is being consumed by this process?

If you have multiple, please try killing all and then restart the server to see if it helps.

Best Regards
Rajat

Comments
snehal more commented Jun 07 '13, 2:56 a.m.

Hello Rajat,

Thanks for your reply.
I have attached one screenshot which shows RAM size and currently running process on the server machine.
RAM Size-12GB.
And 4 CPU's are used so percent cpu usage can go upto 400%(In our scenerio it doesn't crosses 150%)
And only one java process currently running. server details  
 So please check it and kindly suggest me the solution.

Thank You

Rajat Singh commented Jun 07 '13, 3:13 a.m.

What about the plan? Do you see any uniqueness when compared to other plans; example: an attachment linked to this plan is unable to load or taking lot of time to load.

I would be interested to know more about this plan as according to you the issue seems to be specific to this plan.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.