It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What's the major reasons for the return code "500" in the RQM ?

Dev K (512833) | asked Jun 06 '13, 7:45 a.m.
retagged Jun 11 '13, 7:51 a.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
 What's the major reasons for the return code "500" in the RQM ?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

3 answers

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Dec 04 '13, 9:54 a.m.
edited Dec 04 '13, 9:57 a.m.
We had another customer having the same issue. Stopping the server and removing following directories:

WAS_INSTALL/profiles/profile/temp/node/server/jazz_war (or ccm_war)
    WAS_INSTALL/profiles/profile/temp/node/server/jts_war 

fixed the issue.

permanent link
Bo Chulindra (1.3k2718) | answered Jun 06 '13, 3:28 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
500 is an Internal Server Error (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes). Any internal server error will cause this code and there are no "major reasons" for an internal server error. I agree with Krzysztof that you need more information, such as from the logs, to figure out the issue.

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Jun 06 '13, 7:59 a.m.
Hello Dev,
There are many and varous. To further troubleshoot your need to look into <your-server-install>/logs/qm.log file. Let us know what is the error there.

Comments
Dev K commented Jun 10 '13, 1:50 a.m.

2013-05-30 15:50:36,639 [             JTS version check] ERROR ompatibility.internal.JtsConfigurationStateService  - CRJAZ2054E The Jazz Team Server version is not compatible with this application. The version is 2.0.0, but it must be in the range [4.0.2,5.1).JTS version check] ERROR ompatibility.internal.JtsConfigurationStateService  - CRJAZ2054E The Jazz Team Server version is not compatible with this application. The version is 2.0.0, but it must be in the range [4.0.2,5.1).

2013-05-30 15:50:40,979 [          http-bio-443-exec-13]  WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet   - CRJAZ1183W Authenticated user "****" does not exist in the repository.  

Dev K commented Jun 10 '13, 1:51 a.m.

The user may need to be imported into the repository.com.ibm.team.repository.service.jts.contributor.internal.JtsContributorService" service failed to activate because a service that it depends on,com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.IInternalDbContributorService", failed to be activated. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJAZ1972E. 

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 10 '13, 8:34 a.m.

Hi Dev,
What is your architecture you are using? Are you have jts and qm server located on different machines? I would recommend you creating new PMR to the support.

Dev K commented Jun 12 '13, 2:50 a.m.

Hi Krzysztof,

No , we have Jazz team Server as well as qm on the same machine.

Is there any issue with  Jazz  team server version as its showing in the error message ..
The Jazz Team Server version is not compatible with this application. The version is 2.0.0, but it must be in the range [4.0.2,5.1).JTS version check...

Thanks in advance, 

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 12 '13, 4:06 a.m.

Hi Dev,
Have you recently upgraded your RTC? I would suggest you to open new PMR if you need fast help.

Bo Chulindra commented Jun 12 '13, 10:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The JTS version is appearing as 2.0 because the server was not able to get the About service URI from the root services document in order to fetch the real version. This may be because RQM may not be able to contact the JTS. However, since you have QM and JTS on the same machine and I assume they share the same server, this is strange.

I agree that you should contact IBM support and open a PMR.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.