It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to see check the creation date and time of an RTC project area?

Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | asked May 29 '13, 5:09 a.m.
I know I can check the history of process configuration, but I believe it would only work on the workspace where the project was originally created.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 29 '13, 10:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't think so. The history data is on the server as far as I can see. I just looked into a project area I have access to and it looks like it was created 3 years ago from the history I see. I did not create it, and the history builds slowly, so the data is retrieved from the server.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 29 '13, 10:13 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You were always able to use the Eclipse Client, open the project area editor, select the Process Configuration Source tab, right click into the text field and chose Show History. Once that is loaded it should show you when the project are was created in the entry at the very end of the history.
Piotr Aniola selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered May 29 '13, 7:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Piotr,
Open your project area in /ccm/admin.  In the left navigation, select History.  If you keep pressing Next on that page, you will eventually reach your start date where you can see the project was created.

permanent link
Qiong Feng Huang (76911610) | answered May 29 '13, 9:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Not sure which version are you using. Showing history of a project area or team area is a new feature in 4.0.3.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.