It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Block Reversed Delivery

Mark Roberts (1205338) | asked May 17 '13, 3:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 A customer is concerned about work being removed from a stream in the RTC SCM system. Is it possible to block the reverse delivery capability at all ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered May 17 '13, 10:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Change sets are removed using a component replace. A user can discard a change set from a repository workspace and replace the stream with that component. You would want to disable this ability for your developers.

For the reversed change set, I imagine deliver pre-conditions can be configured to have these changes reviewed before delivery. If your customer is concerned about change sets reversing work, all work being delivered should have deliver pre-conditions.
Mark Roberts selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 17 '13, 7:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Mark, I don't understand your question. If you deliver a change the stream keeps the history. If you apply a patch and deliver, the same. What do you mean with reverse delivery?

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 17 '13, 7:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Mark, I don't understand your question. If you deliver a change the stream keeps the history. If you apply a patch and deliver, the same. What do you mean with reverse delivery?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.