It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

HTTP filter value set provider - peer not authenticated error

Rachel Alderman (331518) | asked May 14 '13, 10:46 a.m.
I can't get my HTTP filter value set provider to authenticate. This was successfully connecting using basic authentication previously, but now fails to even attempt to connect. The error message that appears next to my attribute reports:
Problems accessing 'https://hurgsa.ibm.com/gsa/hurgsa/home/a/l/alderr/mq_classification2.xml': peer not authenticated

I have checked the basics (the password is correct!) and confirmed that I can access the file from a browser using the URL. The error occurs when I use the test button in the configuration too, with the log reporting:

[HttpFilteredValueSetProvider]Retrieving values from HttpConnector...
[HttpConnector]Using basic authentication
[HttpConnector]Retrieving XML document...
[HttpConnector]Could not retrieve XML document

This previously worked - what's happened?

Comments
Rachel Alderman commented May 14 '13, 11:08 a.m.

Ticking the "Ignore invalid SSL certificates", seems to have forced the connection to be attempted

Issue a new HTTP request

Millard Ellingsworth commented May 14 '13, 6:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you saying it works now? Not sure how the new information fits into the post (FYI, you might be able to edit the post, inserting the new info appropriately, rather than tacking on a comment). 

One answer

permanent link
Rachel Alderman (331518) | answered May 15 '13, 4:22 a.m.
Ticking the "Ignore invalid SSL certificates", seems to have forced the connection to be attempted

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.