It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plain Java API to display all the work Item type??

kishan adhi (44279) | asked Apr 30 '13, 3:58 p.m.
edited May 01 '13, 1:53 p.m.
Hi,
I am trying to display the Id of all the work Item I mean everything (resolved ,archived ...)
Some how i am not getting the complete list I am missing the defect which I created and and in a status new

The code which I am using is
IProgressMonitor progressMonitor = new NullProgressMonitor();
IAuditableClient auditableClient = (IAuditableClient)teamRepository.getClientLibrary(IAuditableClient.class);

IQueryClient queryClient = (IQueryClient) teamRepository.getClientLibrary(IQueryClient.class);
 IQueryableAttribute attribute=QueryableAttributes.getFactory(IWorkItem.ITEM_TYPE).findAttribute(projectArea,IWorkItem.PROJECT_AREA_PROPERTY, auditableClient, null);

Expression expression = new AttributeExpression(attribute, AttributeOperation.EQUALS, projectArea);

IQueryResult<IResolvedResult<IWorkItem>> results = queryClient.getResolvedExpressionResults(projectArea, expression, IWorkItem.FULL_PROFILE);

while(results.hasNext(progressMonitor)){
                IWorkItem workItem= results.next(progressMonitor).getItem();
                int workItemID=workItem.getId();
                 System.out.println(workItemID+"       "+workItem.getWorkItemType());   
}

Any kind of help is appreciated
Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
kishan adhi (44279) | answered May 01 '13, 1:50 p.m.
IProgressMonitor progressMonitor = new NullProgressMonitor();
            ItemProfile<IWorkItem> arg1 = IWorkItem.FULL_PROFILE;
            IWorkItem foundId = workItemClient.findWorkItemById(ticketId, arg1, progressMonitor);

This solves the issue.

Problem with my precious code was in RTC by default the Maximum Query Result Set Size was set to 1000 so I was not getting all the work Item I was only getting 1000 work Items

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
kishan adhi (44279) | answered May 01 '13, 1:53 p.m.
Resolved   

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered May 01 '13, 3:47 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

permanent link
Sourabh Gupta (11) | answered Sep 07 '18, 9:26 a.m.

kishan, Can you please tell where to add those two lines and what is the ticketId variable??

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.