It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue in RTC for Visual Studio

carlos roberto (21443030) | asked Dec 04 '08, 7:56 a.m.
During installation of RTC for Visual Studio all is ok.
The operation to share my Solution occurred with no problems.
But after share I saw that the icon that shows the projects are connected was missing. When I make some changes I can not see the icon notifying changes in files. Even so, the Pending Changes view is able to show the icon notifying changes.
Any idea?

www.byteshift.com

3 answers

permanent link
Jakub Jurkiewicz (59632) | answered Dec 09 '08, 4:21 a.m.
By some reason I was unable to create a new workitem. When I try I get the following error message..
Save work item failed. Preconditions have not been met. The Filed Against attribute needs to be set.
Thanks.

www.byteshift.com

Hi,

When you create new Work Item in jazz.net you have to set 'Filled against' field. Please set it to Visual Studio Client (you will find it at the end of the list).

kind regards,
Jakub

permanent link
carlos roberto (21443030) | answered Dec 08 '08, 12:06 p.m.
By some reason I was unable to create a new workitem. When I try I get the following error message..
Save work item failed. Preconditions have not been met. The Filed Against attribute needs to be set.
Thanks.

www.byteshift.com

permanent link
Sandeep Kohli (1413) | answered Dec 04 '08, 8:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
During installation of RTC for Visual Studio all is ok.
The operation to share my Solution occurred with no problems.
But after share I saw that the icon that shows the projects are connected was missing. When I make some changes I can not see the icon notifying changes in files. Even so, the Pending Changes view is able to show the icon notifying changes.
Any idea?

www.byteshift.com

Hi ,

Can you please file a new work item. new work item. There are some known issue that will be address in beta 2, but I am keen to know the layout the solution and projects. If you can attach a snapshot and a sample solution, that will be a big help in reproducing and fixing the problem.

Regards
Sandeep

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.