It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM "Reconcile Requirements in Collections" Does not work for RRC Modules

Brad Poulliot (561210) | asked Apr 26 '13, 7:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Apr 28 '13, 1:04 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
I linked a RRC Requirements Collection containing Use Cases built from the out-of-the-box Use Case Specification Template (leverages the RRC Module capability) to an RQM Test Plan.  This part works fine.  However, when I attempt to "Reconcile Requirements in Collections" none of the Use Cases show up.

RRC Requirements Collection

RQM Test Plan --> Requirements Collection Links --> Reconcile Requirements in Collections . . .

Am I missing some configuration setting or are RRC Modules as part of a collections not supported?

One answer

permanent link
Indradri Basu (1.8k1514) | answered Apr 27 '13, 3:53 p.m.
Hi Brad, this doesn't look like a problem unless anything in that collection has changed. The reconciliation is suppose to work if there are any artifacts in that collection that has been changed or removed and are maked with suspicion indicator which depends on how you created the Suspicion profile and in this case the systems can't find any. You may want to read this

Comments
Brad Poulliot commented Apr 29 '13, 5:38 p.m. | edited Apr 29 '13, 5:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The contents of the Requirements Collection is still supposed to show, indicating what has changed and what has not.  Even if nothing has changed you are suposed to get the list of requirements in the collection which allow you to generate associated test cases for each requirement in the collection.

Please see:  Generating test cases for requirements in requirement collections

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.