It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can the report template for the RQM PDF reports be replaced?

Francis Kemp (7212944) | asked Apr 23 '13, 6:42 p.m.
retagged Apr 26 '13, 11:18 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)

In RQM, Test Plans and Test Cases (among other things) allow you to export the data in PDF format using a button near the top of the screen.  My customers like this report, but need to add things to the Master page of the report Template before it can be presented to their customer. Where are the templates for these reports located and (more importantly) can they be replaced?

We've successfully done this with reports on the RQM Shared Reports page.  We located the JAR file that contains the templates, modified the template and replaced it on the Report Resource page.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

permanent link
Gerd Schiering (12211316) | answered May 01 '13, 8:34 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Francis,

You are correct there is no feature in RQM to change the pdf export formatting.
I checked the project and there is also no open enhancement for this.
Therefore I would like to invite you to file it as a new enhancement request for RQM on:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem

Thanks a lot in advance,
Gerd Schiering
IBM TechSupport

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Apr 25 '14, 3:12 a.m.
If you are referring to resources (.dta files), you can create / replace the report templates. You can create / modify .dta files using RPE.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.