It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[SDK] How programatically generate patch baesed on WorkItem changesets

Jan Koprowski (11166) | asked Apr 19 '13, 6:36 p.m.
edited May 20 '13, 6:21 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)
Hi,

How to generate patch (string with patch content) based on Workitem's associated changesets?

Regards,

Jan

Comments
Millard Ellingsworth commented May 20 '13, 6:21 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi, Jan. Sorry your question has remained unanswered. Can you provide some more background on what you are trying to do and perhaps some more details on what you have tried? It might help get you an answer. 

Jan Koprowski commented May 21 '13, 12:00 p.m. | edited May 21 '13, 1:41 p.m.

I'm writing integration between ReviewBoard (www.reviewboard.org) and RTC.

I'm implementing follow-up action (Workitem Save Advisor) sending Jazz Patch generated from all changesets associated with workitem to the RTC server. My problem is: I can not find API generating Jazz Patch from IChangeSet array of changesets associated with work item. This is what I need.

2 answers

permanent link
Jan Koprowski (11166) | answered May 21 '13, 2:09 p.m.
I know that but what is interesting for me is answer when it will be ready. Information it is not available is not helpful. RFE was already requested and is linked under one of work items.

permanent link
Michael Valenta (3.7k3) | answered May 21 '13, 1:48 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There are a couple of work items open that are related to this work. As is mentioned there, we currently do not have the API you are requesting. Further discussion should take place on the work items and through the RFE process for requesting new functionality.

Here are the work items:

Method (or equivalent) getChangesetPlus should get list of workitems (252734)
Support code reviews for other SCMs / Support ReviewBoard integration for code review (248348)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.