It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Changing the order/display of 'All Plans' in the web ui.

Lora Estey (7331920) | asked Apr 18 '13, 1:57 p.m.
We have some projects with A LOT of plans. 

Some teams have lots of notes within the plans, so they don't want to delete them. 
We have several pages of plans in some of our projects. These won't be getting smaller any time soon.
Is there a way of finding plans besides "All Plans", "Current Plans" and "My Current Plans" in the web UI. 

If we could even have the most current created plans be the first rather than some amount of pages in, that would be helpful.

3 answers

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Aug 06 '13, 5:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is a Plans widget the team could use on their dashboard that can display all of the team's plans (if you deselect "Current Plans Only"). I expect this will go as far back in time as you like.

By default, any Team member can delete a plan -- you may want to restrict that if there is content on the plan tabs you want to hang onto.

permanent link
Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | answered Apr 18 '13, 3:56 p.m.

I already wrote a Enhancement Request for better usability in the plan UI. Unfortunatly, after a quite fruitful discussion at the beginning, nothing happened. also some low hanging fruits like collaps/expand etc. were not make it into the product.

Maybe you can comment there or write your own enhancement request.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=189717

Comments
Lora Estey commented Apr 18 '13, 4:00 p.m.

Thanks I will!

permanent link
Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | answered Apr 18 '13, 2:25 p.m.
Hi Lora,

Have you tried this search?

Comments
Lora Estey commented Apr 18 '13, 2:34 p.m.

Thanks, I hadn't seen that.

It doesn't really solve this problem, since the users from which this request came from may not know the name of the plan, but that does give me a bit more to work with when I'm training users!

Clement Liu commented Apr 18 '13, 2:45 p.m.

I know... or you can raise a product enhancement and see what RTC Development would say. Use this link if you'd like to:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.