It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work item statistics - Additional Graph types

Jayant Koppikar (1133) | asked Apr 17 '13, 6:02 a.m.
While using work item statistics widget on dashboard, the widget gives only 4-5 types of presentation. Bar chart, column chart, pie chart, tag cloud, and Table.
Do we have additional bar type like Stacked bar chart or Stacked column chart. Use case for doing this is to create a graph on current tasks (Done, In Progress, New) against each resource in a Team. That way, a resource  with maximum New tasks or Maximum Done tasks will be apparent from this stacked chart.

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Toczala (88211514) | answered Apr 18 '13, 9:30 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Those are the only available chart types for the widgets.  If you want something else, you can create a report, and then display that report in the dashboard.

For some graphs where I use data that is NOT within Jazz, I have simple png graphics of the charts that I want to make available on an open FTP site, and I can then display these charts and graphs using a simple HTML widget.  This allows me to include "non-Jazz" data on my dashboards, and communicate more effectively with my stakeholders.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.