It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC 4.0.2: Creating a template from a project: we loose the links...

Shane Hoey (42611) | asked Apr 16 '13, 12:04 p.m.

Hi,

Fairly sure this is a bug (...but jazz.net won't let me create one because I don't have a licence assigned...);

We create a template from an RRC project. The project has folder structure and artifacts preloaded. Some of the artifacts have links to URLs (for guidance).  When we create a project based on this template, we get the structure and the artifacts,,....however they do not have any links......they are not present anywhere....

(PS can someone assign me permissions to enter bugs directly to projects......I've been asking for years)

Shane

One answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Apr 17 '13, 5:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Shane,
to me, any jazz.net user should be able to enter new defects (no specific CAL required)
What is the link you are using?

Thanks.
Eric

Comments
Shane Hoey commented Apr 17 '13, 5:36 a.m. | edited Apr 17 '13, 5:46 a.m.

Hi Eric,

When I try and enter the defect,....I get the following...image inserted....(my user ID was changed a few years back...and since then I always have problems ....)

It a bit difficult to read but, when I save the WI, it comes back with

Missing required license.

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400.  Message: CRJAZ1848E To do the "Save Work Item" operation, you must have one of the following licenses that are installed on the server: Contributor-Floating, Developer-Floating, Developer, Contributor, Stakeholder-Floating. The server administrator can assign licenses.

LicenceProblem

Eric Jodet commented Apr 17 '13, 5:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello,

please ping me under S/T
Thanks
Eric

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.