It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Suspect profile flags from RRC to RQM

Jason Kozar (1388) | asked Apr 15 '13, 2:28 p.m.
retagged Apr 15 '13, 2:38 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)

How do you ensure you can see a flag on a linked test case when a requirement is changed.  We have set up the admin with the links but I cannot see any flag on the test case when the requirement is changed.  Is there something in RQM that needs to be changed/configured?

Thanks

Jason

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Sep 29 '14, 3:27 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 29 '14, 3:28 p.m.
When using Suspicion profiles with RM, you are able to see in the RM web client a suspicion created by work items or test cases. These arrows and flags are only viewable in the RM application, this same capability is not available in the QM or CCM applications.

Now in QM there is a reconciliation capability but this is different from the suspicion profiles you can use in the RM web client.

Comments
Chidambaram L commented Oct 07 '14, 12:03 p.m.

permanent link
Chidambaram L (23414178) | answered Sep 29 '14, 11:51 a.m.
I am using RQM 5.0. There is a suspect status icon for all the Test Case artifacts. What is the purpose of this. Is it only used to Clear the Suspect status ?

permanent link
Lisa Caten (342913) | answered Apr 15 '13, 2:36 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 15 '13, 2:37 p.m.
Did you run the reconciliation wizard already? Reconciling test cases detects changes in linked requirements, and then those test cases can be identified as suspect.

You can reconcile individual test cases with requirements or reconcile a test plan with the requirements in its linked requirements collection. See:
Reconciling test cases with associated requirements in the Requirements Management application
and
Reconciling test plans with requirements in the Requirements Management application

Comments
Jason Kozar commented Apr 15 '13, 2:53 p.m.

Thanks for that information but shouldn't I be seeing "arrow" indicators beside the requirements?  Can't seem to see those for some reason

Lisa Caten commented Apr 16 '13, 9:56 a.m. | edited Apr 16 '13, 9:57 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Jason, can you provide a more detailed description of where you are, what you're seeing, and what you expected to see? I'm not sure what you're looking at when you expect to see arrows. Also, what version of Rational Quality Manager are you using?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.