It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Wiget Plan progress bar values differ from actual Plan progress bar

Stephen Bromfield (83510) | asked Apr 09 '13, 12:56 p.m.
Using RTC 4.0.1 to view plans widget on a dashboard.
The progress bar shows red, but when I open up the plan the progress bar shows green.
Also when I hover over the progress bar in the dashboard widget it shows 'Behind by 63 hours', but hovering over the progress bar in the plan itself show 'Ahead by 137 hours'

Why the different values in the progress bar on the widget compared to the progress bar in the plan?
Is this a bug? Looking through the forum it seems that this may have been a defect in the past?

2 answers

permanent link
Aradhya K (1.4k44345) | answered Apr 10 '13, 1:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The progress bar in the all plans or the plan listing view and the one in dashboard should be same. Can you check if there is a difference in that as well.
One possible reason for this might be the default allocations for the team memebers.
If there are any default allocation that are not manually added just save those and see if it helps.

permanent link
Stephen Bromfield (83510) | answered Apr 10 '13, 9:15 a.m.
I should add that we are having issues setting the Work allocation for JazzUsers. See my other post:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/105795/work-allocation-list-not-available-in-user-profile-for-rtc-401

Despite this issue I would still expect to see the same information in the plan widgets as I see in the actual Plan with regards to progress bars.

For a typical plan:
All Plans and Plan listing view show a green progress bar and hover shows 'Ahead by....'
Dashboard Plans widget shows green and red progress bar and hover shows 'Behind by...'

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.