It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Scm load failed when downloading .sql file during build

Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | asked Apr 09 '13, 4:52 a.m.
RTC 4.0.1 on AIX

When downloading .sql file during build from repository workspace to a destination dir, scm load failed for this type of file only. Got the below message in the log file:

===

Started by an SCM change

Building on master in workspace /xxx/.jenkins123/workspace/RTC-filelist-trigger

$ /home/wasadmin/HTTPServer/rtcbuild/jazz/scmtools/eclipse/scm.sh load xxx_1_Workspace_scm_filelist

-u ******** -P ******** -r https://xxxx/ccm -d /xxx/.jenkins123/workspace/RTC-filelist-trigger -f

Downloading /filelist-xxx-dev/SQL/2013.04_??/01_backup.sql  (0 B)

com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.FileSystemException: Old entry for 02_table.sql not found in parent

at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.copyfileareas.CopyFileAreaStore.updateParentInfoForRemoval(CopyFileAreaStore.java:261)

at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.copyfileareas.CopyFileAreaStore.deleteTreeInfo(CopyFileAreaStore.java:2491)

at com.ibm.team.filesystem.client.internal.copyfileareas.CopyFileArea.forget(CopyFileArea.java:145)

===

what does this "Old entry for xxx.sql not found in parent" mean here?

One answer

permanent link
Sonia Dimitrov (27159) | answered Apr 09 '13, 9:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
My guess is that you are loading to an existing load directory and the file exists locally, but no longer exists in the workspace being loaded.  Is this the case? 

Please open a work item for this issue, we would like to investigate further and perhaps improve the handling of this scenario.

Comments
Don Yang commented Apr 10 '13, 4:18 a.m.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Will need to check with the file. I want to clarify what you mean is the loaded destination (in this case: /xxx/.jenkins123/workspace/RTC-filelist-trigger) has the .sql file but the same file in the repository workspace is no longer exists which could lead to the error message?

Sonia Dimitrov commented Apr 10 '13, 9:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, this is my understanding.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.