It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

what is the use of filed against and Owned by condition in "Simple Query"?

dhingreja rajkot (6179) | asked Apr 08 '13, 5:47 a.m.

While writing simple query how the "Show invisible" function present in  dropdown of "filed against" condition works?

I hav tried by going in Work item categories and unchecking the categories present there but its not working.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 08 '13, 6:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You should try to be more explicit in your questions. Version of RTC used, which Client used, what did you expect.

The categories that are unchecked, are only invisible to users that are not team members of the team the category belongs to.

One answer

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered Apr 08 '13, 9:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello Ameet,

I have tested in RTC 4.0.1 eclipse client. If I select "Show invisible" in the filter for Filed Against I see all categories, expect the archived in the filter. If I do not select "Show invisible" I only see the categories that are associated to a Team I am member of.

There is another option "Show Archived". Should a user select this option he can see the Archived Categories in the filter.

Hope this helps.

Elisabeth

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.