It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC402 CRJAZ0503I error in linux (tomcat+derby)

zhuang JunQian (1188) | asked Mar 30 '13, 8:45 a.m.
I deployed RTC402 linux version to one redhat 6 server, the media is JTS-CCM-keys-Linux64_4.0.2.zip.
then run the extracted folder, visit Https://localhost:9443/jts/admin, it worked, the server can be deployed successfully. the only problem comes when  creating the project area, below error comes when 'initiate the project template'.  seems it is some error with the derby databaser? any advice?

The server was unable to connect to the following database: "conf/ccm/derby/repositoryDB" Exception: "org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver is not registered with the JDBC driver manager"标识 CRJAZ0503I
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:127)

after this error appears, 500 errors comes when visiting

Https://localhost:9443/ccm/web.

I checked the installation guideline, seems the only difference is that we need to edit the /etc/security/limits.conf
file, is it the cause? I will let the onsite team to try edit such file later.
* hard nofile 65536
* soft nofile 65536
* hard nproc 10000
* soft nproc 10000

JunQian.

2 answers

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Apr 03 '13, 7:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello,
limits.conf will have to be edited to conform with CLM set-up and void the "Too many open files" issue.
But I don't think this is your problem here.
Based on your scenario, I would like to know if you have run the setup once CCM installed:
https://localhost:9443/jts/setup

(please remember to avoid using localhost and prefer fully qualified hostnames)

Thanks.
Eric.

permanent link
zhuang JunQian (1188) | answered Apr 03 '13, 10:33 a.m.
Thanks Eric for your reminder. of course, We configured the JAZZ server by visiting https://localhost:9443/jts/setup.
and it succeeded.

after we edit the limits.conf file and restart the linux machine, the project can be created successfully, it is ok now.
Thanks again.

Jun Qian.

Comments
Eric Jodet commented Apr 03 '13, 10:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hello Jun Qian,

glad you're all set now.

Eric.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.