It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC- tomcat server start gives error-CRJAZ0291I

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Mar 29 '13, 11:21 a.m.
edited Mar 29 '13, 11:26 a.m.

Hi All,

I have RTC 4.0.0.1 tomcat server set up. As in Jazz mentioned there is no seperate package for 4.0.0.1 So I upgraded my RTC 3.0.1 tomcat server to 4.0.01.

It was working fine tll now almost 4 months. Suddenly Started giving error on server.startup.bat In ccm.log file latsest error was as below

Launch callback handler] ERROR eam.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJAZ0291I Failed to start the bundle "com.ibm.team.repository.service 1.2.1100.v20120905_2346".
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle "file:/C%3a/IBM_RTC/installs/JAZZTE~2/server/conf/ccm/sites/update-site/plugins/com.ibm.team.repository.service_1.2.1100.v20120905_2346.jar" by thread "Start Level Event Dispatcher".

I checked "com.ibm.team.repository.service_1.2.1100.v20120905_2346" file in respective  folder server/conf/ccm/sites/update-site/plugins/ , Its present.

As mentioned in link Ichecked for dependency in my plug in project and properties of "com.ibm.team.repository.service" I found different version

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/103158/rtc-extensions-problem

Is it related to version mismatch. Can I know how it has to be resolved.

2 answers

permanent link
Nate Decker (37814161) | answered Jun 10 '14, 1:35 p.m.

I have a similar issue to the problem described above, but I don't find the response useful. How can you reprovision the server via a server URL if the server fails to start?

I get the impression that issuing a reprovision command simply tells the server to delete certain files on the next restart. Couldn't these files be deleted manually while the server is offline?

permanent link
Sandy Grewal (1.6k1223) | answered Mar 30 '13, 9:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kavita, looks like there is an issue with CCM provisioning. One thing to try is to reprovision the CCM server using: https://<server>:<port>/ccm/admin/cmd/requestReset
Then re-starting.
The key would be to find what changed on the server that caused this issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.