It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why don't the OOTB reports in RQM that I place on Dashboard include data from "friended" repositories?

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked Mar 25 '13, 7:21 p.m.
Hi,

We have a RQM Project in one repository that I linked as "friends" with a CCM project in the same repository and with a CCM in a separate repository on another server.

Users can open defects and link work items fine to both "friended" CCM projects.  On the QM Dashboard I can add widgets from the CCM repository on the other server.  But when I run some of the OOTB reports that can be added to the Dashboard, it only pulls in defects from the RQM project in the same repository and not the RQM project in a separate repository on another server.

Are these OOTB reports designed only to work with data from the same Repository or am I missing another step?

Comments
Michael Walker commented Mar 26 '13, 9:29 p.m.

bump bump bump

One answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Apr 02 '13, 6:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi, No OOTB reports can pick up data from all the " friended" repositories. can you please go to the reports tab and download the configuration file and attach it to this screenshot ?

Comments
Michael Walker commented Apr 02 '13, 2:04 p.m.

Thanks for the reply.  I couldn't find a place to attach the config file here in the forum so I attached to the Defect I opened in the RQM Development project.  Hopefully you can access it there.

https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=83631

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.