It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Are you also having error 500 or 503 when trying to access RTC sandbox?

Alex Estevam (313) | asked Mar 21 '13, 7:09 p.m.
 It's been a week I try to access the sandbox and I'm getting errors. Is it scheduled maintenance window?

Accepted answer

permanent link
KrishnaKanth Naik (76511015) | answered Mar 22 '13, 3:46 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Alex

I am not sure if you were using the 4.0.1 sandbox. As of last week (March 15th) the 4.0.2 Sandbox is in place, and this might have replaced the 4.0.1 sandbox.

Usually we have 2 sanbox's being available on Jazz.net.
1) Sandbox01- created using upcoming release version
2) Sandbox02 - Current/latest version.

I would suggest you contact info@jazz.net  on this issue, as it is these guys who maintain the sanbox's. Please do mention the name of your ProjectArea for the admins to check the status.

PS: The Sandbox area does have the following disclaimer:
These sandboxes are for evaluation and testing only and are not to be used for production data. The data is not backed-up and will be periodically scrubbed. While we try to keep the sandboxes up and running, there may be times when a sandbox is not available or is not functioning as expected. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

Alex Estevam selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Alex Estevam (313) | answered Mar 27 '13, 12:11 a.m.
 Thank you Krishna! In the end they replaced the sandboxes and everything is back to normal!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.