It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I can´t access to my sandbox accounts

Diana Millan (1112) | asked Mar 19 '13, 6:56 p.m.
When I tried to access to my sandbox apps, pe. Quality Manager App, I Just get the following message:

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle /sandbox02-qm/web/console/Challenge%20%28Quality%20Management%29 has not been defined.

SRVE0255E: A WebGroup/Virtual Host to handle jazz.net:443 has not been defined

IBM WebSphere Application Server

Is this error related to sandbox expiration date? I am just quite sure that i selected the one that expire in July 2013. Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in regards :)

2 answers

permanent link
KrishnaKanth Naik (76511015) | answered Mar 19 '13, 7:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Diana

Usually we have 2 sanbox's being available on Jazz.net.
1) Sandbox01- created using upcoming release version
2) Sandbox02 - Current/latest version.

On March 15th version 4.0.2 was released, and there was some issue accessing any of the installers too yesterday. I see that sanbox02 has an expiration of July, but the current combination of release versions mentioned in the sandbox options, is slightly against the above mentioned rule (we current have 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 sandbox's).

I would suggest you contact info@jazz.net  on this issue, as it is these guys who maintain the sanbox's.

PS: The Sandbox area does have the following disclaimer:
These sandboxes are for evaluation and testing only and are not to be used for production data. The data is not backed-up and will be periodically scrubbed. While we try to keep the sandboxes up and running, there may be times when a sandbox is not available or is not functioning as expected. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.

permanent link
Diana Millan (1112) | answered Mar 20 '13, 8:59 a.m.
Krishna Kanth Naik,
Thank you so much for your help, I will contact the sandbox´s mainteiners for some help to solve this issue. For sure I will write back with good news.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.