It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC: CRJZS5662E - nothing in help

john norris (20733844) | asked Mar 19 '13, 9:39 a.m.

Hi,

I upgraded from 4.0.RC3 to 4.0.1. I was using the derby db on Linux. I copied the old repository from the old release to the new release and run the upgrade scripts.

When I log into the admin pages, I see my previous project there but can not amend it. Instead, I get an error of "

CRJZS5662E Storage service cannot write resources at this time. An application migration is currently in progress.". If I try to create a new project, when I press Save, it just does nothing except say "Saving" but the page has not hung.
Searching for this error code  in the help confirms that it exists but it has no advice as to what to do. Does it mean the system thinks I am still upgrading? Is there something I supposed to run to tell RTC the upgrade is over? I have not had these problems in previous upgrades.
Regards,
John

2 answers

permanent link
Sandy Grewal (1.6k1223) | answered Mar 28 '13, 3:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Try running the RM online migration so it finishes: https://<server>:<port>/rm/web/projects/migration 

permanent link
Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | answered Mar 19 '13, 12:10 p.m.
This issue is caused by the fact that RM (RRC) migration is not completed. Can you confirm that you are using RM? Also, which upgrade document did you follow?

Comments
john norris commented Mar 19 '13, 12:47 p.m.

Hi Piotr, thank you for your reply.

As to the upgrade doc - that is a good question and I cannot give you a good answer! I followed the upgrading and migrating section in the online help. BUT this does not mention having to copy the db. This was mentioned by a forum member in a previous question here.

I am not using reqt manager but I did run the upgrade script for RM. Is this causing the problem and if so, how do I get out of this?

Regards,

John

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.