It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I have an issue with CLM 4.0.1 migrating from Tomcat to WAS 8

Anthony Giordano (2762615) | asked Mar 13 '13, 11:31 p.m.
retagged Mar 14 '13, 4:36 p.m. by Bo Chulindra (1.3k2718)
I've setup 7 servers in my environment using WAS and 2 with Tomcat so I have plenty experience with deploying CLM. I have a situation where I need both LDAP and local users for authentication so using WAS with Federated Repositories would be the best solution for this particular team

I started with CLM using Tomcat 7 and moved the users to LDAP. I changed the setup in the JTS and it works fine. I then shutdown Tomcat. I then setup WAS8 for CLM pointing to the same .war files that Tomcat was using. When I startup WAS, I get 404 errors like Error 404: ProxyServlet: /jts/admin on all the applications. No log files are generated. I have triple checked the WAS setup and it is setup just like my other servers so there should not be any issues.

Has anyone seen this and if so, can you suggest what might be happening?

Comments
Bo Chulindra commented Mar 14 '13, 10:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are there any errors in your WAS logs? Also, you probably already know this, but it is likely your CLM logs are in your WAS profile directory (see here). Is your JAZZ_HOME set correctly?

I think any errors in the WAS logs would help in diagnosing what the problem is.

2 answers

permanent link
Jeremy Cardon (4146) | answered Mar 20 '13, 3:12 p.m.

I had this exact problem last week.  My fix was to make sure I had mapped the groups and added the groups to the user.  Also, I had to propogate the configuration file, and exchange signers.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Mar 14 '13, 9:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Anthony,
(not my domain of expertise, but trying :-)

when you deployed the war's to WAS, did you ensure the web.xml for each war had been modified so as to contain group mapping ?

Thanks.
Eric.

Comments
Anthony Giordano commented Mar 14 '13, 3:55 p.m.

Hi Eric:

Yes the group mapping was modified for jts.war, ccm.war and qm.war.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.