It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the "floating-server-root" URI to use the licenses REST API?

Guido Schneider (3.4k1486115) | asked Mar 13 '13, 5:28 a.m.
 I would like to use REST for getting Licenses information. In the WIKI of Jazz.net I found following information:

License Server REST API for floating licenses

The following is a very short description of the REST API that is provided by the floating license server and is used by the floating license clients.

GET floating-server-root/licenses

Returns the list of leaseIds that are available on this server. More detail should be added here

My question is now: 

What is the  floating-server-root ? 

I tried the jts context root without success. (My licenses server is local on the JTS server.)

Comments
Guido Schneider commented Mar 29 '13, 8:15 a.m.

Does nobody out there, every used this REST call? What is with the developer of this functionality? May he give me a hint, how to use it?

One answer

permanent link
Jeremy Riley (261) | answered Jul 06 '15, 11:42 p.m.
Try a REST GET call on https://my_jazz_server/jts/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.license.IFloatingLicenseService/licenses

I had the same question and had to instead dig through the JFS source code to find.  At least the source code is made available or else I would have been entirely upset in not getting any answers.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.