It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

error on 'Update Source Code Data' failed to create resource 403 Forbidden

jeff tickner (51710) | asked Mar 12 '13, 10:58 a.m.
 I'm trying to update source code data for a project area for IBM i source on RTC 4.0.0.1.
I've done this several times now for other project areas on another RTC 4 server, for the sample maillist and a couple of my own project areas with my own source.
I have all my Language Definitions and Translators defined following the Dependency Build tutorial and when I run the Update I get an error back saying that the resource https://server:9443/ccm/storage/team_enterprise_user_metadata can't be created due to a 403 error.
No related errors show up in the RDP error log.
I've searched jazz.net a few different ways and I've seen posts about 403 errors doing other things that are caused by inadequate jazz authority and invalid licenses.  

The profile I'm using to run the update has JazzAdmins, JazzProjectAdmins etc and has a Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms license and in the Project area I'm working the role assigned can do EVERYTHING including search paths.

Are there any other dependencies I'm missing here?
Thanks
Jeff Tickner

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Sep 11 '13, 10:51 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Without seeing any errors, I am only hypothesizing, but it may be related to your DB, since it calls the user metadata from storage. Check that the user configured in the JDBC has the necessary permissions required to run RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.