It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add a custom RRDI report in my personal dasboard ?

jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | asked Mar 07 '13, 4:50 a.m.
I have the viewlet "Custom Report" but, when I try to populate the viewlet I have the error message "No report resources were found".    What is the process to add these custom RRDI reports resources in order to be able to incorporate custom RRDI reports into a personal dasboard ?

Thanks

5 answers

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Mar 07 '13, 4:51 a.m.
I mean to launch a custom RRDI report from my personal dashboard.

permanent link
Alanna Zito (1.3k3) | answered Mar 07 '13, 10:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Jean-Claude,

To add a "Custom Report" viewlet to a personal dashboard, you need to select the widget from the CCM or QM catalogs, not the JTS catalog.

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Mar 07 '13, 11:47 a.m.
Hum.....

I have tried.... without any success (version 4.0.1)....  the browse report resources stay empty... but it is true that if I select a catalog such as QM where I have imported reports I don't have the message.... just an empty box.

Nevertheless, if I open a QM project, I can launch my custom RDDI report from the report menu (shared resources). I can launch my custom RRDI report from the "custom report" viewlet (Catalog QM) added in my RQM project dashboard.

But I can't access to this custom report from my personal dashboard, even if I select the viewlet from the QM catalog.

I use Firefox 10.0.2 ....

So maybe I have some trouble with my environment....

So according to you, this feature should work.

Thanks a lot

permanent link
ankur sharma (66212228) | answered May 22 '13, 3:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 I faced the same issue.
Got resolved by carefully following instructions from help document

permanent link
manivannan sabarajan (14557) | answered Feb 03 '15, 10:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Feb 03 '15, 10:15 a.m.

1. in the RRDI report page execute a report

when the report is displayed

5. the report is saved in RRDI

in the create resource, select the RRDI report

7. in the RQM Dashboard, create a widget from

Pls note : if your RRDI environment I is running on a http and the Jazz is running on Https, so you might need to deal with enabling the browser for unsecured connection

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.