It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

why error 500 and also few extra records are created?

Sarvendra Kumar (1922426) | asked Mar 06 '13, 11:38 a.m.

I am trying to export , say for an example, 4 Test cases from an Excel sheet. Each Test case is separated by a blank line.

in the config file i have used "\n" as delimeter for the Testcase.

This works fine and gives aritfact count of 4,  until I try to export data into a "custom attribute" of the Test case from the config file.

As soon as I put the synatx for exporting data to the custom attribute, the number of artifacts being exported, count to 7.

I tried to drill down to it by exporting to " file" rather than to "repository" and the folder, testcase' generated contains 7 xml files.

following is the screen shot for 1st ercord in excel file and immediately below it is the screen shot for the xml generated for the blank line after the 1st record.

--------------------------------------------------------xml for the blank line after 1st record in excel is below---

AND I am getting this error message too

Comments
Sarvendra Kumar commented Mar 07 '13, 5:09 a.m.

Hi Hao Wan

following is the syntax for the custom attribute i am using in my config file.If i happen to use only this independently then its working fine but when grouped with other conifg statements such as priority, custom category etc., then its showing problem.

testcase.customAttributes identifier="Custom1".name="Custom1".type="SMALL_STRING".value="custom value goes here"

I am using RQMExcelImporter 4.0.2 RC1

One answer

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Mar 06 '13, 9:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Would you attach your syntax for custom attributes, and the version of the Excel Importer?
the syntax for custom attributes is different for Excel Importer 4.0.1 later version and previous version.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.