It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

getting jazz - rational team concert set up for academics

Li-Te Cheng (161) | asked Nov 19 '08, 10:15 a.m.
This should go up on a FAQ - but if you are a professor/student and you need to get Jazz / Rational Team Concert downloaded with the appropriate keys (via Sharon McFadden):

1. Go to the IBM Academic Initiative site: http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/university/scholars/academicinitiative/

2. Go to Downloads & CDs

3. Select Browse Software Catalog (this is where you may have instead selected keys)

4. Sign in with your userid and password

5. Review the page with your data/submit

6. Search by text (e.g. Rational Team Concert)

7. Expand all - you should see 12 eAssemblies (including the activation kits)

8. Select the ones you want, click "I Agree, Download now"

2 answers

permanent link
Brian Schimpf (27611514) | answered Jul 07 '11, 2:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This should go up on a FAQ - but if you are a professor/student and you need to get Jazz / Rational Team Concert downloaded with the appropriate keys (via Sharon McFadden):

1. Go to the IBM Academic Initiative site: http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/university/scholars/academicinitiative/

2. Go to Downloads & CDs

3. Select Browse Software Catalog (this is where you may have instead selected keys)

4. Sign in with your userid and password

5. Review the page with your data/submit

6. Search by text (e.g. Rational Team Concert)

7. Expand all - you should see 12 eAssemblies (including the activation kits)

8. Select the ones you want, click "I Agree, Download now"

I assume most of the readers of this forum are already aware of this but just to make sure I wanted to highlight a new initiative called JazzHub which is available to academic users. More information is at: jazz.net/hub

permanent link
Ilaria Manno (162) | answered Jun 03 '09, 5:30 a.m.
Hello,
we are a research group (ISISLab, the Vittorio Scarano's team) of University of Salerno (Italy).
We are working to integrate our collaborative tools with RTC and Jazz,
so we have downloaded RTC 2.0 RC1 (early access) to get started with the latest release available, but it expires on 31 July.
We have looked for the latest release in the software catalog of the IBM Academic Initiative, but the available versions are V1.0.

Have you a plan to make RTC 2.0 available in the software catalog of the Academic Initiative?
Can we hope to downaload the licenses before it expires?

Thanks
Ilaria

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.