It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to link req. to the test cases in bulk update

Garima Srivastava (111) | asked Feb 27 '13, 5:11 a.m.
 I imported all my test cases to RQM thru the import plug-in but the requirements did not get associated. So now I have to individually link my req. to the test cases. is there a way to bulk update/link req. to test cases?

Comments
Rajat Singh commented Feb 27 '13, 7:26 a.m.

What is the version of RQM?

Where are the requirements stored?

One answer

permanent link
Antonio Napoles (2861) | answered Apr 02 '13, 12:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Garima,

From some requirement providers you can link the requirement to several RQM artifacts at once.
For instance, from RRC, open a requirement and go to the right panel. Expand the links panel and click on "add to link artifact" icon (looks like a chain). Once there, select the type "Validated by". The create link panel will be shown. Select your RQM project area on artifact container. The RQM artifacts should be listed. You can select them and create the link from there.

Furthermore you should be able to link your testcases to requirements at the time to exporting to RQM process by checking the "link to the existing RM requirement" box in the Export to RQM dialog. Please see more information in this link:

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter

regards,
     Napoles

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.