It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Import of MSP project gives Invalid UUID error in IE 9 & IE8 and both are the supported browser for RTC 4.0

priya sekar (13223) | asked Feb 26 '13, 3:42 a.m.

Import of MSP project  gives Invalid UUID error in IE 9  & IE8 and both are the  supported browser for RTC 4.0

I have also tried on CHROME.

Comments
Alberto Teodoro commented Mar 08 '13, 1:26 p.m.
Hi all,
I have the same problem.

I have 4.0.1 in Production Environment and 4.0 in Development Environment.

In CLM 4.0, IE 9 doesn't work while IE 8, Firefox 19, Chrome 25 work fine

In CLM 4.0.1 none of them, included Firefox  ESR 10 , seems to work: everytime I have "
invalid UUID" when I try to finalize the import of a MS Project.

Someone has had the same issue, and maybe has resolved it.

ciao
Alberto

Millard Ellingsworth commented Mar 11 '13, 8:52 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

@ateodoro Have you raised a defect or filed a PMR for the issue in 4.0.1? If you have a file to import that works in 4.0 but not in 4.0.1, I'd like to get a copy if possible and if you haven't already attached it to a work item or sent it in to support.

Alberto Teodoro commented Mar 12 '13, 4:30 a.m.

@Millard Yes, I have filed yesterday a PMR for the issue 4.0.1.

I'd like to send to you a copy of the MS Project xml file. I also attached it in the new PMR, but  ... 4 or 6 eyes are better ;-)  

Millard Ellingsworth commented Mar 12 '13, 6:25 p.m.

@ateodoro Let's give the support folks a chance. They know this area well and are likely to get back to you quickly. If they haven't made you happy by the end of the week, let me know. 

One answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Mar 11 '13, 8:53 p.m.
@preyah2000  There is a resolved defect (shipped in 4.0.0.1) addressing this issue for IE9: https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/218016

It should work with IE8 (Chrome wasn't officially supported until later). Is it possible for you to try Firefox or retry IE8 (as Alberto says they work for him).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.