It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Slow performance when I try Associate Requirements in RQM with RequisitePro

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Feb 21 '13, 12:09 p.m.
Hi,
I'm having a problem with slow performance when I try to connect the requirements using RequisitePro, in a new test case in Quality Manager. both services are in the same server but in different full virtualized partitions.

Comments
Chenyue Gao commented Feb 26 '13, 5:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

How slow is it?

Zhuo Chang commented Mar 26 '13, 9:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Could you provide more infomaton? you can use firebug(a plugin of firefox) to watch the reqeust and response speed.

Hope this will help you!

John

2 answers

permanent link
Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | answered Apr 16 '13, 1:14 p.m.
The issue is when I link only single TestCase with Requirements in Requisite Pro, but when I have a TestPlan already linked with the set of Requirements in Requisite Pro, and the test case linked with the test plan, it works fine, I mean, when I try to link a single TestCase directly to ReqPro (without any link between test plan -testcase), it take several time for load all requirements.
Thank you!.

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Apr 01 '13, 7:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rafael,

I'm copying Zhuo Chang's response from above as one answer "you can use firebug (a plugin of firefox) to watch the request and response speed".

You can also use Developer Tools (F12) in Internet Explorer to observe the console and view request and response speeds. It is hard to troubleshoot what is causing the slow performance without more information.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.