It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting CRJAZ0215I error on QM project dashboard

Jeff Ong (14113847) | asked Feb 20 '13, 4:14 p.m.
In our test environment, we just upgraded CM and RM to 4.0.1.  We then added QM 4.0.1 to the suite.  When we open the dashboard for the QM project, under the "My Reviews" widget, we see,
CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.repository.common.model.impl.ContributorHandleImpl@30e030e0 (stateId: null, itemId: [UUID _YNh4MOlsEdq4xpiOKg5hvA], origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)"
Anyone have an idea how to resolve this issue ?

Comments
Rajat Singh commented Feb 21 '13, 2:36 a.m.

I remember seeing this before and it had to do something with rebuilding the indices.
However, I would wait for someone from development to confirm this.

Best Regards
Rajat

2 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Feb 22 '13, 8:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Jeff,
Are you using Websphere 8.x in this environment? If so, what is the exact version currently deployed? 

Comments
Jeff Ong commented Feb 22 '13, 9:22 a.m.

Ara,

We are using WebSphere 7.0.0.25

Ara Masrof commented Feb 22 '13, 10:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Jeff,

Thanks.
There were a few issues related to WebSphere 8.0.0.5 that seemed similar to the issue you are encountering, but given you are on 7.0.0.25, its not relevant here

Ara

Jeff Ong commented Mar 05 '13, 5:02 p.m.

Thanks Ara.

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Feb 22 '13, 4:44 p.m.
Assuming that 1 JTS manages RM, QM.  Have you checked the user lists for each application (jts, qm and rm) ?
They should be in pretty good agreement.

There are also UUID messages in certain versions of Firefox, but only when adding a contributor as owner or subscriber.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.