It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC SVN Integration ways

Kunal Doddanavar (45222632) | asked Feb 15 '13, 1:36 a.m.
retagged Feb 18 '13, 10:22 a.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)

Hi,
      I have a client scenario as follows and would like to seek guidance:

Currently SVN and CQ are integrated using tsvn:bugtraq properties.

As import of all SVN data to RTC will take a very long time, clients want to keep SVN for more time.

Next, integration between SVN and RTC should also be established. So we have RTC, SVN and CQ.

Which are the ways to integrate RTC and SVN as 'tsvn:bugtraq properties' has already been used for SVN-CQ integration?

Regards,
Kunal

2 answers

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Feb 15 '13, 9:46 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The SVN Import article has information on importing from SVN. It has suggestions on keeping RTC in sync with a SVN repo.

Comments
Kunal Doddanavar commented Feb 18 '13, 10:39 p.m. | edited Feb 19 '13, 8:54 a.m.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your responses.

I did read trough the link, but was unable to locate an aswer to my query. Can you kindly help me further?

Regards,

Kunal

Tim Mok commented Feb 19 '13, 8:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for by integrating RTC and SVN. I may have misread what you wanted and assumed you were synchronizing your source code. Were you looking for a different kind of integration?

permanent link
Karl Weinert (2.0k52736) | answered Apr 04 '13, 11:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 04 '13, 11:22 a.m.
tsvn bugtraq may be referring to TortoiseSVN's Integration with Bug Tracking Systems option .
I'm not familiar with setting that up for use with RTC

You can find some information on "Linking work items to Subversion repositories" in the CLM information center

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.