It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Adapter for Git - not able to register the gerrit project because RTC Associated projects not listed.

Lakshmi Sivagnanaguru (111) | asked Feb 14 '13, 9:22 a.m.
retagged Feb 17 '13, 8:53 p.m. by Ralph Earle (25739)
Hi,

I have downloaded the trial version of Rational Adapter for Git and configured it as per the instructions in the below link:

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rliahelp/v1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.rlia.git.install.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_register_gerrit_project_git.html

However when I came to the part of  "Registering Gerrit projects"  - I need to do the step 6 -"Associate the project with a Rational Team Concert project." Though I have 3 Rational Team Concert projects none is listed in the "Associate Rational Team Concert Project" dialogue box. I am not sure if I am missing something. How do I make the RTC project to be listed down in this dialogue, do I need to give any special permission.

I have the following setup.

- Gerrit Server running with a list of projects
- IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management(CLM) running. 
   gitAdapter is installed and configured in CLM 

Thanks,
Lakshmi

One answer

permanent link
Sally Hehir (2612) | answered Mar 07 '13, 3:55 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Lakshmi,
Double check that you've followed the instructions for registering the Git adapter and configuring linking between projects in Change and Configuration Management applications and the Rational Adapter for Git.  These are required configuration tasks done post-install. 

See
Registering the Git adapter with the Jazz Team Server and Integrating applications

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Sally Hehir

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.