It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC: create links between RTC work item and RRC requirements

Frank Ning (50025119133) | asked Feb 07 '13, 9:00 a.m.

Hello,

I am learning to use OSLC and thus advice is appreciated. I have the following scenario:

1. In RTC work item type, I have an attribute. This attribute contains a value which can be used to uniquely identify a requirement in RRC via an attribute in the RRC project.

2. I would like to do the following:

1) query all work items in a RTC project

2) for each work item, get the value of that special attribute (say attribute "A" with value "a")

3) now query all requirements in RRC to find the requirement which contains the value "a" for its attribute "B".

4) If the above requirement is found, create a link "Implement Requirements" in the above RTC work item to the requirement.

Is it possible to use OSLC to implement the above scenario? Any advices are appreciated.

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Gabriel Ruelas (1.1k13) | answered Feb 07 '13, 10:44 a.m.
Hi,
I think that OSLC can help on the scenario described. Following article is a good starting point on how to use OSLC in RRC.  https://jazz.net/library/article/1197

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.