It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any way to see related work items Project Area's in a Cross-Project Plan?

Gonzalo Garcia Favre (613813) | asked Feb 06 '13, 9:10 a.m.
Hi All,

I have created a new Project Area which contains a Cross Project Plan. In that plan, I've included relationships to 4 other Project Areas.
When displaying the plan, I can see the relationships between what I've created in the cross project plan (Epics), with the WI's created in the others PA (Stories). But, I cant distinguish in which PA are located any of the Stories, except if I move the mouse over the name of each Story.

My question is: Is there any other way to show the information of related WI (Stories) just to show more information (E.g.: Project Area, Iteration) on the Project Plan?

Regards

2 answers

permanent link
wolfgang steindl (2061011) | answered Feb 21 '13, 12:33 p.m.
I checked with RTC 4.0.1

I added columns like Project Area, Team Area, ... to my cross project plan. I unfortunately had the same experience as you had. The attribute-values in the columns were only displayed with values if the WI is from the same PA.

Sorry to confirm your observation.

permanent link
Gustavo Monti Rocha (251216) | answered Apr 11 '13, 1:43 p.m.
This workitem:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=216482

address this question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.