It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Facing problem importing Test cases from RQM to EXCEL Sheet

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Feb 04 '13, 11:09 p.m.
I want to import the test cases from the RQM 4.0.1 to Excel sheet.

My Question ?

I want the to import the test cases from RQM 4.0.1 and also the test script which are associated with the test case.
But when i am trying to download as .CSV file, I can download the test cases with only test script ID. But I want test cases associated with test scripts completely  as how we write in the EXCEL sheets.

Please help me ...

2 answers

permanent link
Shashank Bellary (46167) | answered Feb 20 '13, 5:20 a.m.
 Hi Vinay,

Exporting from RQM to Excel is not possible ( I meant test case details ) as far as I know. Please let me know if there is a way to do that.

What you can do is, export them to PDF. 

Navigate to Construction - > Browse Test Cases.

Search for the test cases you want to export to PDF

Now select those test cases ( I mean check the check box of each test case )

In the scond column you will see a edit icon ( Pencil icon ), once you click on that you will see a drop down menu and in that select Print PDF for 10 test cases ( hoping that 10 test cases are selected ). You will see one more menu there select Print Comprehensive.

This will create a PDF with all the details of the test case with test script and test execution records with their execution results.

Thanks,
_Shashank

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Feb 20 '13, 4:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi vinay,
would you try to refer to the config in the ExcelImporterDir/samples directory which may help to you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.