It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0 - Is there a way to delete multiple test steps in a test script at the same time?

renee nelson (781918) | asked Feb 01 '13, 9:45 a.m.

RQM 4.0 - Is there a way to delete multiple test steps in a test script at the same time?

Let's say I want to delete Steps 3, 5 and 7. Is there a way to select these steps and do a multiple delete?

thanks,

renee

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bob Gallagher (3211) | answered Feb 01 '13, 1:04 p.m.
When you hover on the left edge of the step, so that you see the move cursor, you can click and/or ctrl+click to select rows. Then using the action menu you can select the remove steps pick. It should prompt indicating multiple items will be removed.
renee nelson selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ara Masrof commented Feb 01 '13, 1:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks Bob, I stand corrected! 

2 other answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Feb 02 '13, 3:37 a.m.
 A similar question.
Is there any option to delete a test case and its linked test script at the same time?

Currently, I need to browse through test cases and test scripts and delete them individually.
This is good, where it gives you an option to keep the test scripts even if you are deleting the test cases.

However, I am curious to know if there is a flag that can be triggered to delete the linked test scripts at the same time while deleting the test cases.

Best Regards
Rajat

Comments
Nila Sri commented Jul 27 '13, 11:54 a.m.

Hi

You can select all the Test Cases and You can find actions tab in any of the test Case.Click the Drop down and you can find a option delete (Number of Test cases) .You can delete all the Test Cases.

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Feb 01 '13, 9:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Renee,
Currently, I do not believe there is a way to perform a multi-step delete in a Manual Script.
This looks to be an enhancement request 
I will do a little more research and update the thread if I find any additional information

Ara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.