It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Birt report on Work item and change set link

Vivek Pandey (4321538) | asked Jan 30 '13, 10:40 a.m.

I can find the change_set link type in Auditable table of DWH , however, how to get details of those change sets ?

I'm trying to get the report on work-items and related change sets, how can i get it from from RTC or more specifically DWH ?

3 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Apr 06 '14, 6:10 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In your RTC client install (Eclipse), look for a folder whose name starts with: com.ibm.team.examples.reports.common.
Inside that folder you will find the report under:live\Story Child Work Items.rptdesign

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 31 '13, 10:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Vivek,

Check the out of the box report named Story Child Work Items. I think you can use it as a example for your report.

Comments
David MICHEL commented Apr 06 '14, 5:17 p.m.

Hello Rafik,
    Could you tell me where I can find this example?
Thank a lot in advance for your help

Best regards

David

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 30 '13, 11:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Vivek, the data warehouse does not have a table named Auditable. I think I will need more information from you:

Version of RTC

Are you writing your report using BIRT, RPE or RRDI?

Comments
Vivek Pandey commented Jan 31 '13, 12:02 a.m.

Hi Rafik,

Sorry, I meant to refer to auditablelinks table within LIVE snapshot.

I'm using RTC V3.0.1.

The Report I'm trying to generate is using BIRT.

So, is there any way possible to get the report in BIRT using RTV 3.0.1 on work-item and associated change sets and their further details like no# of files in each change set ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.