It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I fix this error when I try to create an 'Implemented By' link ? It throws error code 500

William Wolf (111) | asked Jan 29 '13, 8:49 p.m.
I an unable to create links of type  'Implemented By'  from RM to CCM work items.  However I can create links in the other direction: from CCM work items I can create 'Implements Requirement' links to RM. 

The following is the error message when I attempt to create the 'Implemented By' link:

"An error has occurred while processing a server request. The server returned this error code: 500.
 details
"ID CRRRW7553E  A message that was received from the server indicates an error with no specific handler.
Unable to load /rm/proxy?uri=https%3A%2F%2F .... etc.

Can anybody help me to fix this ?  It is version 3.0.1.1

Comments
Fabian Lomeli commented May 09 '13, 5:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Error 500 means that something happened in server but it is a generic error.  Can you post the jts and rm logs?

Rosa Naranjo commented May 09 '13, 5:24 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

William
It would be good to check that your RM is up and running and that the CCM and RM servers are friends and that the RM project is associated with the CCM project such that the CCM project act as a provider of defects for the RM project.  Open your RM Project and look at the Associations.  What do you see?

One answer

permanent link
William Wolf (111) | answered May 09 '13, 5:29 p.m.
Hi, I determined this was caused by the misconfiguration of the server.  The server was misconfigured in LifeCycle Project Administration to 'provide' a resource to container that was impossible.  Once I deleted it the error went away.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.