It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Plan Requirements Coverage by Test Case

Peter Osborne (2921719) | asked Jan 28 '13, 3:21 p.m.
retagged Jan 29 '13, 7:54 a.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
I set this viewlet up and I get "No records returned for report".  I am using DOORS 9.4 and set up collection links in the plan and then requirement links in the test cases.  However, nothing shows up in chart?  Is it because chart is looking at requirements and not requirement links?  If so, how can I view this data?

3 answers

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Feb 02 '13, 4:46 a.m.
Hi Peter

CLM Out-of-the-box reports will not generate reports for artifacts on different server(In this case DOORS).
You will have to use Insight which integrates with other tools such as IBM Rational DOORS, IBM Rational RequisitePro, and IBM Rational ClearQuest, which allows you to include data from these tools for enterprise-level reporting.

Hope this helps!!

Best Regards
Rajat

permanent link
Peter Osborne (2921719) | answered Jan 30 '13, 11:55 a.m.

I have done that, still no luck.

I had added requirement collection link to test plan added test case to test plan and added requirement link to test case.  I made sure the requirement that I linked was included in the collection.  Am I missing something?

permanent link
David Walker (2264) | answered Jan 28 '13, 6:08 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Peter,

This report pulls data from the data warehouse. Make sure that the data collection jobs have been run successfully.

For more information about this report and others like it, see Requirements reports in the online help:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.jazz.reports.doc/topics/qm_c_requirements_reports.html

Hope this helps!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.