It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Execution Trend Report in RQM

Paula Izaurralde (6122628) | asked Jan 28 '13, 2:31 p.m.
retagged Jan 29 '13, 7:55 a.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
I've got an execution trend report that shows me that the completed and attempted bars are falling down, when actually we've made a lot of progress.
Does anyone know why is this happening?

Comments
Vince Thyng commented Dec 15 '13, 1:41 p.m.

Paula, what ended up being the problem?

3 answers

permanent link
shubhangi yadav (4810) | answered Mar 02 '15, 5:10 a.m.
David, in execution trend report the bars defined what in the sense Complete and Attempted?? Can you please explain. I mean Complete bar and attempted bars based on which artifact weight, Is it TCER or Test plan?

permanent link
Rajat Singh (59833545) | answered Jan 30 '13, 1:27 a.m.
 Hi Paula

Please make sure that the data collection jobs have run successfully for all the applications.
You can check this under https://<server name>:9443/jts/admin and then click on Reports.

Please check when was the last run and its status.
You might want to re-run the data collection jobs to get the updated status.

Best Regards
Rajat

permanent link
David Walker (2264) | answered Jan 28 '13, 6:23 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Paula,

To generate the report, you must have both the planned and actual start and end dates defined. If you do not know the actual dates yet, use the same dates that you defined for the planned start and end dates. You can later update the fields with the actual dates.

This report pulls data from the data warehouse. Make sure that the data collection jobs have been run successfully.

Tip: Make sure that there is valid data in the test schedules of the test plan. Also make sure that the TCERs are associated with the test plan and test milestones in the report. The days behind or ahead of schedule information is based on the date of the last data collection job.

For more information about Execution reports, see the CLM Information Center:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/topic/com.ibm.jazz.reports.doc/topics/qm_c_exec_reports.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.